CI Activation

Thursday, October 1, 2009

No Serious Stuff, Just Fun!

Our little man is turning two years old tomorrow and he is a little over two months post-activation. To celebrate his birthday and to use as blackmail in the future, I'm posting portions of some videos of Thomas dancing during therapy. He doesn't typically do music therapy while standing on the family room coffee table, but for this one time he did. And yes, he is wearing only a t-shirt and diaper. I will apologize now for my horrible singing!

I must say that two years ago I never imagined that I'd give birth to a deaf child. Now, I can't imagine my life without him -- or both of my children for that matter. I love my kids so much! Also post-diagnosis and post-activation, I wondered whether or not Thomas would truly enjoy music. Needless to say, that he enjoys music very much and has absolutely no sense of rhythm, like his mom.

Without many more words from me, here is Thomas doing the motions to various songs. Happy Birthday, Thomas! You are loved more than you will ever know and your parents are so proud of how hard you work to listen and speak.

Busta move, baby boy!





1 comment:

  1. He is too cute! and such the entertainer!! Give that boy a big hug for me!

    ReplyDelete