CI Activation

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hangin' with Carnies and Cowboys

It's that time of year again...the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo is here. Sean and I took the kids yesterday to enjoy the festivities. What a wonderful opportunity it was for our little man to explore vocabulary and actually work on his balance (via the rides and wacky shacks), too. Here are just a few of the pictures of our family fun.

Thomas and the Moo-Brothers











The kids faces when we reached the top of the ferris wheel.











The view from the top of the ferris wheel...hence, the kiddos' reactions.











Sid coming down the long slide. Thomas was too short to ride this one.











Thomas driving his "monster truck."











Sid ready to go around on the swings (this would be enough to make me toss my cookies).











Sean is such a good daddy...squeezing into the airplane with the kids.











From planes to helicopters.











Enough of the carnies, bring on the cowboys!











What a joyful day it was...yep, we will be going again this coming Saturday for more fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kat!
    I just read your note regarding the ESRT not working under sedation. Can you email me? heidirenee23 (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I love all the pictures and adore Thomas' spiky hair! Aiden won't let me spike his anymore! Boo. There's no way you could get me on that ferris wheel. Bravo for you and your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tam, Thomas always says that he wants his hair spiky just like Aiden. Maybe show Aiden a picture of Thomas and remind him of the fun times together...maybe he'll let you spike his hair then?? Miss you, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete